Moara de macinare SPEX 8530 Shatterbox
Ring & Puck mill with sound-proof enclosure that accommodates sample sizes ranging from 2 - 100 grams. Ideal for pulverizing dry, brittle samples and slurry grinding.
Typical samples include: Cements, Soils, Ceramics, Slag, Rocks, Minerals, Ores, Pharmaceuticals, Sulfur Pellets, Dried Plant Material.
This powerful ring & puck mill grinds tough, brittle samples in minutes. It has a sound proof enclosure and accommodates samples up 100 grams.
The 8530 Shatterbox® grinds tough, brittle samples in minutes.
- 8507R Multiple-Sample Rack permits processing of three smaller samples.
- 10-minute electronic timer with LCD display and environmentally safe, push-button membrane switch.
- Cam-activated clamp requires only moderate hand pressure to secure the grinding dish in the Shatterbox and is adjustable for containers of different heights.
- Equipped with lockable casters and a safety interlock system for operator protection.
- Grinds samples in the 2- 100 gram range.
- Most popular “swing mill” in America, capable of grinding up to 100 grams of brittle material to an analytical fineness.
- Soundproof enclosure reduces noise levels.
- Swings a dish-shaped grinding container with a puck, and often a ring, in a tight high-speed circle.
- Typical grinding time is two minutes or less.
- Wide selection of grinding containers available including hardened steel, tungsten carbide, alumina ceramic, and zirconia ceramic.
||115V/60Hz or 230V/50Hz
||19 in (48cm) x 19 in (48cm) x 40 in (102cm)
|Net Weight (lbs)
||225 lbs (102kg)
|Gross Weight (lbs)
||247 lbs (112kg), Palette 264 lbs (119.7kg)
||1/2 hp, 835 RPM
||3-prong grounded plug, 115V 60Hz or CEE 7/7 2-prong Europeanplug, 230V 50Hz
||LCD digital display with environmentally safe, push-buttonmembrane switch